2014 Yogurtland “Froyo Work of Art” Contest
Calling all aspiring artists who love frozen yogurt and art! Are you a creative artist or photographer? Do you obsess over frozen yogurt? If so, we want to hear from you! We challenge all you art enthusiasts and Yogurtland fans from all walks of life to create an original work of art to take frozen yogurt creations to a whole new level. Plus three lucky artists will receive $150, $250 and $500 along with their work displayed at our Yogurtland San Francisco store! If that isn’t enough to take your Yogurtland passion to the next level we don’t know what is!
Yogurtland is a leader in premium-quality frozen yogurt. Known for its bright, friendly retail locations, Yogurtland offers a self-serve environment where customers have the freedom to create their own servings from a choice of 16 sweet and tart flavors of frozen yogurt and 32 fresh and dry toppings. They also have dairy free and no sugar added options available. Founded in 2004 with headquarters in Irvine, Calif., Yogurtland is the nation’s fastest-growing frozen yogurt brand, with over 190 locations in the U.S., Japan, Mexico and Guam. Yogurtland is a real experience – real yogurt from real milk, real fresh cut fruit, real topping choices and real customer service. At Yogurtland, it’s what inside that counts. Real ingredients, real milk, real flavor.
Froyo Work of Art Rules & Regulations:
1. All submissions must be the artist’s original work. Artwork must be created using, photography, acrylic or oil on canvas and can be either a conceptual or abstract piece. Canvas must be 24” wide with a 48” max height restriction due to in store spacing restrictions. Original art pieces should be dropped off at the store.
2. Participants may submit up to three pieces for submission. The deadline to submit is November 24th, 2014.
3. Yogurtland South Bay is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged art. By entering the artist assumes all risk to property.
4. Winner will be photographed with their work and the photos will be utilized on our social media channels and press releases.
• Participants must click the “like” button on the Yogurtland Facebook page to consider for entry.
• Entry form to confirm participation must be emailed to Nicole@yogurtlandsb.com.
• Yogurtland is not responsible for errors in the entries or incorrect contact information.
• Participants will not be reimbursed for any materials or resources used for the contest.
• The winner will be determined by the staff of Yogurtland and winners will be announced and notified on December 1st, 2014.
• All entries will be judged based on Yogurtland staff’s determination of cleverness and creativity.
• Yogurtland reserves the right to change the rules of the contest at any time or to disqualify any entry for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion
• Entry must be the original work of the contestant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person and must not violate any law.
• By entering this contest, contestants agree to Yogurtland’s use of their personal information for both online and offline direct marketing purposes.
Please complete the form below and email to Nicole@yogurtlandsb.com to confirm participation.